Monday, July 26, 2010

Kansas City Trip

Last Tuesday, mommy was homesick so we drove to Kansas City. Daddy was supposed to meet us Friday night but plans changed and daddy stayed in Wichita and we drove back Saturday morning.

We had so much fun!

We spent the night at Grandma Fimmens because Aunt Carolyn, Tom and Meghan were in town. We got to spend almost everyday with the cousins (which is a good thing since they aren't coming back to KC until after winter time). I LOVED watching and playing with them. Meghan and I had so much fun together! I also spent a day at Grammy Stilley's house. We had a lot of fun and got to see Poppy for dinner.



I had my first bath with all 3 of the Fimmen cousins and besides a head dive into the bathtub that freaked mommy out, it was a lot of fun :)

Bailey and Boomer were in town too and OH.MY.GOSH do I LOVE them! They are so much bigger then Peanut and I got SO excited EVERYTIME I saw them! I would give them hugs and kisses all the time and when they wagged their tails it made me giggle!

I love taking trips to Kansas City. I just LOVE my family!

Love,
Anna

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the photo of the four little butts! How darling! I'm a bit concerned about why the bath water is so yellow, though. Hmmmmm. You're a doll-baby, Anna. Growing up awfully fast!
    Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun we all had while you guys were here! LOVE all the pictures!
    Love,
    Aunt Anne
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, can't stop commenting because these latest blog posts are sooooo cute :). those 4 butts are the cutest!!!!

    ReplyDelete