Monday, August 9, 2010

Mimic

I LOVE to mimic people!

When I was in Colorado (that post is coming soon) I loved watching Henry play pretend drums and I would bang on the table to play with him. It was so much fun and I would get SO excited!! I also stared a couple weeks ago coughing when ANYONE coughs and laughing when ANYONE laughs... it is pretty funny :)

I also LOVE giving kisses. I give kisses whenever someone says "kiss", "I love you," "Goodbye," "Goodnight," and throughout my favorite song, Snugglepuppy. She loves it when she says goodnight to me, when I am in my crib, and I look up at her and give her kisses. She says it's her favorite thing I do.

I am also starting to sign "More." It is pretty inconsistent but between that sign and my amazing facial expressions, mommy ALWAYS knows what I want!

And my newest trick..... tell me to put "hands on head" and I do it! I learned this while we were out to eat in Colorado. Sometimes I get confused and put my hands on my face though :)

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment