Monday, August 9, 2010

Colorado

For Grammy and Poppy Stilley's 40th Wedding Anniversary, Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Laura, Uncle Aaron, cousin Henry, Aunt Megan and Uncle Jeff joined Grammy and Poppy in Breckenridge, Colorado for a week of fun!

I had never seen mountains before and I LOVED them! We stayed at a really cool house and I loved pointing out to everyone all the ceiling fans, the pictures and stuffed BIG animals (I really liked the bear), the lights, and the trees outside!

Here are the highlights to my trip!
*Met my Great Uncle Bobby and Great Aunt Ruby Riggs for the first time. I LOVED looking at Great Uncle Bobby's beard!
*Went on my first family hike AND my first hike alone with Daddy. I REALLY liked hiking on his back :)
*Went on my first bike ride from Breckenridge to Frisco, CO in a trailer with Henry attached to Daddy's bike. I enjoyed it so much that I fell asleep.
*Helped Daddy play put put (mommy won!) on a mountain and watched Daddy slide down a HUGE mountain slide called the alpine slide. He said it was REALLY cool!
*Crawled up ALL the stairs in the house-there were 5 stair cases!!!!
*Played baseball with Henry.
*Taking a walk in town and along the rivers. I LOVE water!
*Took my first steps while trying to get Cheerios from Poppy's hand
*Went on my first train ride- the Georgetown Loop and on my first tour of a mine. I didn't really like the hard hat!
*Went on my first Gondola ride. I.ABSOLUTELY.LOVED.IT! I loved watching the other gondolas, the trees and the cars drive below us!
*Rode on my first bus from Frisco to Breckenridge. LOVED looking out the windows there too!
*And I loved spending a WHOLE 9 days with Daddy not at work!
*mommy and Daddy wanted me to add all the good food Aunt Megan and Uncle Jeff made :)

Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me in the car ride to and from CO that they told me ANYTIME I wanted to go back, we could. YIPEEEE!!!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment