Sunday, August 15, 2010

"Date" Night


I know to many of you this does not look like an ideal date night but to me it was heaven!!!

After we put the little girl down to sleep, we rearranged the furniture to have our front row seats in our very own theater- couch, blankets and pillow included!! We figure that if we can't leave the house because we don't know anyone in Wichita to babysit, we will bring the action to us! Then we searched ONDEMAND and settled on Hot Tub Time Machine, and had a great time!

Oh and of course you can't forget the concessions:


So for all you people who can go one dates whenever you want, wherever you want, for however length you want, HECK YES I AM JEALOUS, but at the same time will savor this ANY Saturday night :)

Much Love,
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great night! I remember when you used to move your bed into your doorway so you could watch movies from there! I see not much has changed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes- how I forgot about that! Now THAT was inventive :)

    ReplyDelete