Sunday, August 15, 2010

Walking Machine!

Not only am I standing on my own, but I am getting pretty darn good at walking on my own!

I am a fantastic walker with the walk and ride, scaling furniture, holding onto both of daddy's hands and even holding onto one of his hands. And in just the past couple of days I have gotten really good at walking by myself!

I usually take a couple of steps, stand there for a while, take some more steps, stand for a while or sit down, or take some more steps. Occasionally I fall because a toy or brother gets on my way. I also sometimes get SO excited that I fall over too! Mommy and daddy think I'll be "running" soon :)

My favorite thing to walk between is the ottoman and the couch. I take about 5 steps to get between the two things and I LOVE it!! :)

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment