Monday, January 4, 2010

That's the WALSH in you!

Lately, I have become EXTREMELY social! I coo and babble at all my toys, my play gym, books, stuffed animals and mommy and daddy. Sometimes I talk so much that I interrupt mommy and daddy and don't pause to let them say anything. I am a little girl with A LOT on my mind!

Tonight, I wouldn't stop talking and my daddy looked at me and said, "Kiddo, looks like you inherited that from the Walsh side." My mommy asked, "Inherited what?" And daddy said, "Inherited the fact that she doesn't stop talking!!!!" Mommy thought this was super funny and knows my Grama's brothers and sisters will love to hear that! I can't wait to meet all the Walsh's someday!

Love,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Hahah.... I'll have to send this one to my mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! Love the new layout & banner! Very "Jenny"!
    I never thought of modifying my pics on the right. Now I can :)

    ReplyDelete