Thursday, January 7, 2010

PHOTO blog

One of my goals of the new year is to get better at using my DSLR Nikon D60 camera and photo editing software. I would love to get signed up to take classes, but in the mean time I need a way to play around with the settings on my camera and with my photo editing software so I have some understanding of this machine in my hands!

Anna has been a GREAT subject to photograph, and I will continue to take pictures of her DAILY, but I am branching into taking pictures of things that I see on a daily basis around my house. Using the daily shot from www.dailyshoot.com, I am planning on taking a picture a day and tweaking it using different features on my photo editing software. I will post them on my second blog, http://picturediaryofastayathomemom.blogspot.com/

So far it's been a blast! Thanks for the inspiration Betsy McKnight! :)

Wish me well,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment