Friday, January 1, 2010

I have failed...

I have failed as a mother.... I have failed as a KU fan.....

I don't think there is anything I can do or say to make up for what you are about to see....




Yes, that's my daughter (who my ill-advised husband is trying to brainwash) and yes that's a 11 1/2 foot flag in my front yard (thanks to my KU blooded sister-in-law Carolyn- what were you thinking???) on New Year's Eve during MU's bowl game (which they lost)..... somebody, anybody help me!

Much Love and yes I still Rock Chalk,
Jenny

5 comments:

  1. She looks absolutely beautiful in that outfit -- and look how happy she is to be wearing it!!! We think she should wear it every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna,
    Have you not heard that Tigers are very bad animals?? and i think you look much prettier in crimson and blue. Rock Chalk!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to sign my name on the last post....love you, Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl! I see Golden Girl in Anna's future! Teresa

    ReplyDelete