Thursday, January 14, 2010

ExerSaucer!

HOLY AMAZING! I LOVE my exersaucer!!! Mommy thought I was too little to use it, but during our play date with Cooper, Cooper's mommy said Cooper started using it around my age. So the next day we tried out the exersacuer and it is one of my new favorite toys!!! I love to spin the clear barrel of monkeys on it around and around and love the flip book (even though I get REALLY frustrated with turning the pages that mommy needs to help me). Even though only one foot barely touches the ground, I can move around in it a couple of inches to each side! I am getting to be such a big girl like Cooper!

Love,
Anna




2 comments:

  1. Anna is getting so big...and tall! At this age I think Kate's feet were many inches from the base!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Anna! I am glad my mom told you about the exersaucer, it's one of my favorites. Now you can get some free time out of your mom and dad's arms!
    -Love-Cooper

    ReplyDelete