Thursday, January 7, 2010

I Get By With A Little Help....




.....from my BOPPY!!

I am becoming such a BIG girl- mommy and daddy can't believe how BIG I am getting. As for me, I am super excited to be growing into a big girl!

My newest trick is that when propped up against the BOPPY , I can sit up for a long time and watch tons of cool things going on around me. But once you move the BOPPY away from me, my body turns into a "folded taco" for a few seconds and then I roll onto my side..... I don't have the abs of steel needed to sit up on my own yet... but I'm working on them!

Gotta keep up my good work in the BOPPY and also in the BUMBO- mommy is really proud of how I sit up straight in the BUMBO. I also need to keep doing tummy time. Speaking of tummy time, this morning I lasted a WHOLE 5 minutes without crying. I can hold my head up really high now and use my arms to prop me up. I guess it really isn't that bad.






Love,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. You are getting SO big Anna! We can't wait for the weather to get warmer so we can see and play with you! Love, Kate and her mom and dad! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last picture of her in the Bumbo. She looks like she's smirking!

    ReplyDelete