Thursday, January 28, 2010

SITTIN' on the dock by the bay...

Well, not really..... but I AM STARTING to sit like a BIG GIRL!!!

This week I have gotten really good at sitting like a tripod, using my arms to help me sit up. Before this I always looked like a folded taco when trying to sit :)



Here is my first head bump....



AND Today I actually sat like a big girl for an extended period of time!!!! It happened when BOTH mommy and daddy were with me so we got to all share in the moment! I wouldn't say that I can sit on my own YET but it won't be long til I can!



I LOVE sitting up like a big girl :)

Love,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Anna sweetie, of course I'm proud of you for your new accomplishments, but could you slow down the growing-up just a little? It's happening WAY too fast!
    Much love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete