Friday, January 8, 2010

How the BabyBjorn Saved My Sanity....

This is the story of how the Baby Bjorn saved my sanity....

Who: Jenny Stilley
What: Can't clean my home
Where: My Home
When: This afternoon
Why: I have a baby who for some reason today won't take a nap longer than 30 minutes because she wants to be HELD by her mom who would usually hold her but is suffering from Cabin Fever in a DIRTY, DIRTY home.

So, you get the gist- 30 minutes here spent dusting, 30 minutes here spent cleaning one room.... lada lada lada.....

Normally, I would be okay with cleaning one room a day, but with Christmas take down, we had one too many garland needles and WAY TOO many dust balls on our hardwood floors to keep ignoring...... AND add the fact that I have been inside my home for working on 150 hours straight I was beginning to feel dirty. Even after taking my shower today I felt dirty. Only one solution..... CLEAN..... But.... Anna.... doesn't..... want..... me.... to.

And then..... a lightbulb went off in my head... BABYBJORN!!! So I strapped all 13 1/2 pounds (we weighed her last night) of Anna in and away we went dusting, 409ing the kitchen, washing dishes, moping AND vacuuming! 1 hour later, daddy was home to take over and the house is almost completely clean (except for mopping that is happening tomorrow morning.)

Thanks to you Baby Bjorn for saving my sanity and, in the end, cleaning my home. I owe you.....





Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment