Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Eve

During the day on New Years Eve, mommy and I ran lots of errands (to Baby Gap and Target where we got lots of fun stuff for super deals on Clearance!!) and then went to mommy's friend Stephanie's house for a yummy lunch. Since Stephanie is a ballerina, I wore my tutu outfit to show off! While there I got to meet Stephanie's mom, Teresa, see Stephanie and Kelly again AND meet a dog named Betty. It was so much fun!





Then after that, we went to Aunt Anne's house to watch the MU bowl game. Daddy was the only one who really watched it and I watched a little with him. Grama and Papa came over and we had a great prime rib dinner and played lots of games. I even did some tummy time with Kate and mommy and daddy were very proud of how good I did at it! I am actually starting to not hate it as much.... but don't get me wrong- I still hate it!




Daddy was getting tired so we got home to our house around 10:45. Mommy was super excited to watch some ball drop in New York as a family for the first time but instead we watched the first world record of 2010 happen on ESPN. Some guy drove off a ramp and flew in his car over 250 feet! It was crazy! Daddy and I thought it was so cool; mommy on the other hand really didn't.

I can't wait til New Year's Eve next year- maybe mommy and daddy will let me stay up even later!

Love,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Great pics with the girls!

    Jenny ... your hair looks cute, straight :)

    ReplyDelete