Monday, January 25, 2010

4 months old


Another Update on Me!

At 4 Months Old I am.....

REALLY loving to suck two of my fingers- pointer and middle- or anyone's finger I can get in my mouth! I still do not like pacifiers.

I am beginning to drool more.

I love to hold onto mommy's necklace when she's holding me.

I laugh with NO sound! I have started to giggle a couple of times out loud.

I smile with my WHOLE mouth! It's one big wide open smile!!!

I have outgrown my 3-6 month footed sleepers and are now in 6-9 month ones. My 3-6 months clothes still fit but not my sleepers- I am a very long girl!

I can sit like a folded taco for a couple of seconds.

I ALWAYS want to be sitting up- no laying down for me :)

I LOVE my fish tank, shopping, watching Peanut; still love my swing, TV and books.

During the day I nap after being awake every 2-3 hours. This usually gives me 3 naps. My favorite place to nap is my swing (I sleep very long there) and don't like napping in my bed.

Happy 4 months old to me!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment