Monday, January 4, 2010

Clothes

Not only did my cousin Kate lend me LOTS of hats, but she also let me borrow TONS of clothes! Having an older girl cousin who lives in your same city is awesome!!! Some of the clothes I have borrowed from my cousin, she got from our friend in California, Kate Larson. I also LOVE wearing her clothes!!! Thanks Kate!

I also got a lot of clothes as gifts and love every outfit!!! And of course my mommy did an awesome job shopping for my wardrobe at garage sales and at end of season sales at Old Navy, Target, Baby Gap, Costco and Grama's favorite, Kohl's. She already has all my stuff I need for next winter- she's on the ball!!! Daddy says I have a larger wardrobe then he does..... get used to it old man!!! :)

Here is a picture of me in one of Kate Larson's old outfits- it's a VERY warm and comfy one!!



Oh and talking about clothes... I absolutely HATE socks- they ALWAYS fall off of my feet! Aunt Anne bought me these sock holder things that you slip on over your socks (mommy says they work pretty well) but what a hassle- why can't my feet like socks?!?!?!

Love,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Dear Anna,

    There is only one kind of socks that my big brother and I have found that stay on our feet. They are made by Carter's and you can find them at Kohl's, although Target has them under "Just One Year" and Wal Mart has them under "Child of Mine," both made by Carter's. They are snuggly and kick-proof. Here is a link to them. I am wearing some right now!

    Love, Grace

    http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/landingpages/carters/newborngirls/PRD~106409/Carters+6pk+Bubble+Socks++Pink.jsp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grace- I'll have to get my mom to try those out!!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete