Saturday, December 12, 2009

Upgrade...

I am officially a BIG girl! Last Sunday, mommy and daddy thought it was time to start getting me ready to sleep in my big girl crib in my room all by myself! So bye bye newborn napper and hello pack and play!!!

I love my pack and play because it gives me more room than my napper to stretch out (I am getting tall you know!) It also is still in mommy and daddy's room and it vibrates even better then the napper!!!! I love the vibration so much that sometimes when I am fussy when daddy or mommy are trying to put me to bed, they lay me in my pack and play and turn on the vibrator and mobile. Oh, I just I love it! Especially when they wind up the teddy bear mobile that Grama let us borrow. I usually fall asleep within 5 minutes on my own! Don't mommy and daddy realize that sometimes I just need time to myself :)


I don't miss my newborn napper, but the day they take away my swaddle or my vibration is going to be one VERY sad day.

Love,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys-

    Did I send you a Christmas card? I ran out of cards at the letter "S" and had to get a second set, but I can't remember whether I sent yours or still need to. Can you help me?

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete