Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Hour

So... I found out what a happy hour is.... It's a place where people go to have fun and eat lots of food and drink fancy drinks.

For mommy's birthday we went to Brio on the Plaza and had so much fun! Grama, Papa, Grammy, Aunt Anne, Uncle Todd, Kate, Uncle Aaron, Aunt Laura, Henry, Aunt Megan, Uncle Jeff and Cousin Christopher were all there too.

I was such a good girl and everyone got to hug and kiss on me. They ordered and ate TONS of food and I got to drink a bottle there! Daddy changed my diaper in a corner in PUBLIC- it was my first time doing a public diaper change- and Daddy did a good job of keeping me hidden so that I wouldn't get embarrassed. Thanks Daddy!

It was so much fun that I ended up falling asleep on mommy's knee as she was playing this banana word game. It took her a while to notice that I was asleep and I slept for almost 30 minutes.... I was pooped!!

Enjoy pictures of my first happy hour and of the photo shoot that daddy, mommy and I had when we got home.





Henry helped mom open all her presents. I can't wait until I am big enough to help!
















Love,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. We had so much fun celebrating with you. Great pics...can't wail til you send them through snapfish! Happy BDAY!
    Love,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Anne. Please give a big thanks to Tom & Pat (I assume) for the food & drinks at Brio's. It was lots of fun; Jim is sad he missed out! That last picture of Anna smiling is especially good!
    Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete