Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Exercise Time

I LOVE to exercise (Mommy tells me that I inherited that from daddy!) and I exercise pretty much every morning after I wake up!

My exercise routine is pretty simple and SO much fun! So much fun that when I am not biting my bottom lip to concentrate, I am smiling or making noises of excitement! I usually start out with baby sit ups (either like the pictures below in a blanket or by holding mommy's hands.) Then mommy/daddy help me do the bicycle with my legs and that is my FAVORITE! I give the biggest smiles then :) After that we do arm and leg stretches and this is where I usually give a good 'ole toot! We end with rocking "butt ups" (mommy calls them that) and lots of standing time! I LOVE pushing on the ground with my feet. I can't wait til I am big enough to stand like mommy and daddy.

Love,
Anna

1 comment: