Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sleepover

I had my first sleepover last night and had so much fun!

Mommy and Daddy dropped me off at Grama and Papa's house around dinner time so they could go celebrate their one year anniversary with out me (I don't know why they wanted to celebrate it without me!). They gave me lots of kisses and left me to play with Grama and Papa and play we did! We watched football, played with some of my toys and I was held pretty much the entire night :) I was having so much fun that I took a nap around 9 (right before my last bottle) and I looked so peaceful that Grama and Papa let me take that nap until 10:30! Then I had my good night bottle (I ate 6 ounces!!!) and when Grama put me in my bed (I got to sleep in their room!) I was awake and fell asleep on my own I was so tired!!!! I couldn't believe that it also rains (my noise machine) in Grama and Papa's room!

Grama was surprised that I was such a good girl sleeping through the night and she woke me up at 8 in the morning thinking I was hungry. After I ate we played until I fell asleep for my morning nap. They told mommy and daddy that I could sleep over anytime and that I am a perfect little angel! (Boy do I have everyone fooled :))

When I saw mommy and daddy I was so excited to see them that I gave them both huge smiles!!!! They held me and kissed me all over! As much fun as I had at Grama and Papa's, I was so glad to see that mommy and daddy came back for me- I just love them so much:)

Peanut also had a blast sleeping on the green couch and getting so much attention that he did not want to leave one bit- he was shaking the whole car ride home!

Thanks Grama and Papa!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment