Sunday, December 20, 2009

First Date night with Daddy



This past Friday, daddy and I went on our first of many dates. They should have known from the smile on my face before leaving the house that it would be a memorable night for daddy and I.....

Mommy wasn't feeling well (she has a really bad case of the sniffles and coughing attacks that sometimes wake me at night forcing her to turn back on the bed's vibration so I don't cry) and we were all supposed to go to a party of one of daddy's childhood friends. When we left mommy at home, I was in a pretty good mood but it ALL turned south about 5 minutes into the party. I cried and cried and cried... not even a bottle would make me feel better.

Grammy and daddy couldn't figure out what was going on (they tried everything and I will never tell them what was the matter with me) so we were home within 2 hours of leaving the house. I bet everyone at that party thinks grammy and daddy lied about how good of a baby I am... I kind of feel bad about the whole thing

But.... once we got home, all was well.

Love,
Anna

P.S. I had my second date night with daddy today and tonight (mommy is still not feeling good) and I did terrific- we were gone for over 6 hours! I thought that I should be a nice girl tonight because mommy said Santa is watching..... :) and plus, I love my daddy too much to make him "frayed" another night!

No comments:

Post a Comment