Sunday, December 6, 2009

Silver and Gold....

Christmas decorations are all officially up! Lights are on all day and night (I just love Christmas!) and the bag of holiday Hershey Kisses I have in a bowl in my living room are practically gone.... and so are the Peanut M&M's. Christmas gifts are all bought and are in the process of being wrapped. Oh "Tis the Season!"

Enjoy pictures of our winter wonderland (one with flash on and one without flash so you can almost get the full effect!) I can not figure out how to take a good picture of our tree with the lights on so that the picture REALLY looks like it does in real life. It's pretty frustrating! Any camera advice?

Our Stairway


The Mantle

The BIG Fancy Tree

The Little Family Tree

And OH, the candy! :)


Much Love and Happy Decorating,
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the decorations! So fancy... i'm impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great! I know you have a fancy new camera, but on my point & shoot, I take pictures of my tree with the night setting on. It is hard, though. Lots of trial & error.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH yes- night setting.... I will try that tomorrow night! thanks Bets!

    ReplyDelete