Sunday, December 27, 2009

3 months old


Last Wednesday I turned 3 months (13 weeks) old! So, like I do every month, time to update you on all that I am doing these days!

*I am beginning to hold onto objects. Sometimes I get lucky and figure out how to bring things to my mouth!
*I am cooing and making more noises.
*I am much more alert during the day.
*I take a nap just after about every 2 hours of being awake
*I am smiling like crazy and my favorite times to smile are after I wake up, after I eat and anytime at mommy and daddy.
*I sleep anywhere from 7-11 hours each night; normally it's around 9 hours.
*I am beginning to drool more and more.. I wonder when mommy will start putting bibs on me :)
*I love to suck my and other people's fingers. I LOVE putting my hands in my mouth!

*I still love books and I look at pages while being read to.
*I get VERY excited on my play gym. I kick like crazy and throw my arms in the air while talking. I am reaching and batting at the animals hanging from it.
*Did I mention how I LOVE my hands in my mouth?
*I like to sit on people's laps with my back to their belly and looking out. I LOVE watching everything that is going on in the room! If you try to make me lean on your belly, I will pull myself up so that I am sitting on your lap.


*I still LOVE being swaddled, love sleeping in the pack n play in mommy and daddy's room, love the rain storm machine, love looking at lights, love doing my exercises, love my swing and LOVE vibration while sleeping. I still HATE tummy time (but am liking rolling on a ball on my tummy!)
*My neck has gotten so strong that mommy can hold me on her hip now.
*My newest trick is while lying on the floor on my back, I grab onto mommy or daddy's hands and I pull myself up to sit and then up to stand. Mommy thinks I look like a gymnist after a routine!

What a great third month I had! I wonder what I will learn this next one!!!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment