Friday, December 11, 2009

Deal of the month!


So my sister, mom and I received an email for a free $5 off a Hallmark purchase of $5 or more in any Hallmark Gold Crown Store. So, we went crazy!!! The email we got said it could only be viewed twice (but it allowed for us to print as many as we want! We got back on to print off more but now it only allows you to print once..... they figured us out!)

So let's just say Anne and I are going crazy!!!! We are in the process of hitting up every Gold Crown Store in the area so we don't get noticed! Anne has found many deals on non-Hallmark branded stuff in the stores and I am going crazy right now with updating and stocking up on blank card sets for about 40 cents. Yep- 40 cents!!!!!!! The cards I am buying come in a pack of 10 and are $5 each... meaning I just pay for tax! So far I have spent 38 cents on the pink set and 41 cents on the blue set! Yipppeeee!

Christmas just came my way a couple weeks early :)

Enjoy the coupon if you would like... feel free to send it on to friends :)

http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/article1000110051/HallmarkSite/GoldCrownStores/GCS_HOLIDAY_COUPON?mc=BAE_P_GC_SRCH_COUPON

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment