Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Brrrrr... my first snow!

This morning I woke up to a winter wonderland! I had never seen snow before and it was so bright that I had to squint my eyes when mommy first showed it to me. And brrrrrr... it made the house cold :)

I can't wait until I am old enough to go outside and touch the snow- mommy wouldn't take me outside, even when I was all bundled up- mommy says I look like an e-wok. Daddy keeps laughing at me in my snowsuit and thinks I look like someone from the movie Star Wars and the Ice Planet (or something like that). But I don't care what I look like, I'm warm :) I am so warm that I want to stay in it all day and will cry if anyone tries to take me out of it!







I hope everyone is staying warm in this cold weather! Dad says tonight is going to be my first night with below 0 temperatures outside. I don't know what that means, but brrrrrr!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment