Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fun in the Snow... Blizzard 2009!

We couldn't resist the temptation... the temptation to play in freshly laid snow the day after Christmas (and the blizzard of 2009) and to see baby Tom play in the snow for the first time ever. We were pumped!!!

After waking at my parents house with absolutely no clothes suitable for snow, we ventured into the guest room closet full of an amazing selection of early 1990 winter snow garb. To no one's surprise (since my parents keep everything!), we were all set!

With Rob in woman's snow pants, Tom in old hunting garb, Carolyn in the 1980's snow jumpsuit that I bought on super clearance in college (see Theurer I DID get more use out of it!) and me in size 10 men's work boots sporting an early 1990's GIANTS starter jacket WAY to big for me that the NFL football coaches used to wear on the sidelines, we headed out to play. After 15 minutes of Rob making a snow angel, having a mini "snow fight" with baby Tom and sledding down the tiny bump in my parents front yard 10 or so times we called it a morning! Snotty noses aside, we had a GREAT time!!








Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment