Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our One Year Anniversary!

Rob and I finally got to celebrate our one year anniversary last night and we had a fabulous time!

Jack Stack BBQ, 2 glasses of wine/beer (I don't remember the last time I had 2 drinks in one night!), warm cookies from Doubletree Hotel, a free night in a Doubletree bed (they are the best!) compliments of our wedding AND a free breakfast buffet the next day! What a treat!

It was hard leaving the little girl for a night, but well worth it. It had been a long time since Rob and I could just give 100% to one another and we had such a blast recalling our busy last year together- it's amazing what can happen in a year! I just LOVE my husband :)

They say the first year is the hardest and if that is the case I look forward even more to many more years together! He is my yin and I am his yang (hahahahaha- gag me!!!) But I do love him!

Happy First Anniversary and to Many More Rob!

Much Love,
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww; we love how you love him! You make me misty-eyed. So glad you got to go celebrate your first year together.
    Love, Mom/Mary

    ReplyDelete