Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies!

Yesterday we had a great day. The girls started my Mother's day morning with a Little Lambs singing performance at church; they did amazing. Grama, Poppy and Grammy joined us at church; the girls LOVED seeing them there. Anna was so good with the signing (and singing) and Ashley was by far the loudest voice on the stage. It made me smile to see the girls perform with such comfort and ease.

After church we headed to brunch at Pinstripes. The Horton's and Gigi joined the church crew there. It was a great time and I'm glad we did it but after 2 hours of eating yummy food, I can now say that I am good with a Mother's Day brunch for the next 5 years. It's just too exhausting with the kids. Enjoyable yes, but would be even more enjoyable with some casseroles at my house and the kids entertaining themselves :)

Then after brunch we headed back to the house where we all tried to take a family nap. I fell asleep with Anna in her bed and the next thing I knew was that it was 5:15.... yes Rob let us sleep that late. Poor Anna didn't fall asleep until close to 10:30 last night :( But she loved her nap!

Leftovers for dinner and a movie with my napper (Anna) capped my Mother's Day off.

What a great day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment