Wednesday, May 6, 2015

First T-ball practice

This past weekend also brought Anna's first t-ball practice. Several of her soccer friends are on the team, as well as some other Sunset Ridge kids who are on a different soccer team. Anna was so excited to see her friends Mia and Abby that will be in 1/2 day Kindergarten with her. She is on the light blue team and their team name is the Royals. I can't wait to see her play :)

I asked Anna how practice went (I missed it being that I was out of town) and she said, "I caught the ball mommy!" And that was all she gave me. That and "when do I go back? I had so much fun!!!"

Can't wait to watch her practice this weekend :)

Swing and a Miss!


Contact! And I guess she threw the ball to a girl who caught her throw. She did mention getting hit in the face with the ball and said, "Mommy I need to use BOTH hands when catching!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment