Saturday, May 9, 2015

Garage Sale Steals!!!!

I love garage sales. Seriously LOVE them. Like love them so much that the past 3 Thursday mornings the girls and I have been in the car by 7:45with our breakfast and at our first house by 8. Craigslist helps us out a bunch to help us find out first house to attack (we pretty much just stay in south OP)

Here are my most recent bargains..... a black hutch for my kitchen.... bargain price $100. LOVE it! And see that silver vase on the top row.... 3rd item from the left? 25 cents. Yup. One man's trash is my TREASURE!!!!!!!


And these 2 3 1/2 foot Pottery Barn Ledges- a pain in the @#* to hang but a steal at $5 each :) Can't wait to find the time to paint them black :)



Still looking out for some wire patio chairs to spray paint and some more bargains like those above :)

No comments:

Post a Comment