Sunday, May 17, 2015

Caden's Birthday Party

Friday night was Ashley's first birthday party to attend ALL by herself. She has been to birthday parties, but always with big sis Anna.

So this was a big deal.

As we were getting ready for the party she comes up to me and says, "Mommy, can I wear my most pretty church party dress to my happy birthday party?" I told her that she is going to be at a place with play sets and mulch and that she'd probably get dirty. Her response, "But I'd look so beautiful." So I let her....


She was so excited to create the card. "Mommy Caden LOVES super heroes so I am using super hero sitckers. He's gonna love my card." Sure enough he did!!!!!




The party was at Rainbow Play Systems in Olathe and it was awesome! I had been wanting to bring the girls out there but haven't and now that we've been we will definitely go back! Basically Rainbow Play Systems open up their showroom to kids to come and play and have birthdays there. It was a complete hit! Ashley was unstoppable on the play sets and had so much fun with her girlfriends Mary and Payton.

Happy Birthday Caden! We had so much fun!!!!

And PS. Next time we go, we will not wear party dresses. This child was the dirtiest she's ever been. But she "looked beautiful." My little Ash Ash...







Fun with Payton!

I fail to mention that Ashley wasn't quite without siblings.... Abby had to join us. I had found a place for Anna to go until Daddy got home but Abby came with me. And this child was excited to be there with big sis, And big sis didn't mind one bit; in her eyes she was still at her own birthday party :)

But Abby climbed, slid, laughed, ate 3 pieces of pizza (holy cow) and had an absolute blast.





She LOVES Little Caesars apparently :) 3 pieces folks..... 3.





No comments:

Post a Comment