Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Anna's first crush....


Since January Anna has taken notice of boys; like in a girly way. Like in a goofy I get so excited to see him but can't talk to him way. She started talking about this one boy, Barrett, around Spring Break time. She has even requested a play date (which I have to schedule soon). And apparently she's been hiding love letters in one of her his backpack.

Yes, you read that right, my daughter has been writing love letters.

14 to be exact. Yes. 14. (Confirmed by his mother who found them all in the bottom of his backpack when cleaning it out for the end of the year). When his mom asked him about the letters he says, "I don't know about them mom. She just likes to write me letters and stuff them in my backpack." And then he gave his mom the biggest smile :)

When I asked Anna about Barrett (that's his name) she says he is her most "favorite boy because he's the nicest and I could marry him mommy." She also says, "Ambriella writes them to Cash and he just throws them away. Barrett smiles at me when I write them to him." 

Oh geez. Help!!!

So here is a picture of Barrett. He does just happen to be the nicest, sweetest, smartest boy in her class. Phew :)

No comments:

Post a Comment