Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Tea

Last Thursday Anna has a Mother's Day Tea at preschool. She had mentioned that her sisters could come but it would be really special if it was just me. So thanks to my mom for watching the other two, I could make that happen :)
 

....she made me the sweetest gift....


... we ate cookies and lemonade

... and then she sang 3 songs with her class for us. It was precious!!!!!

She also drew the cutest picture of me that was hanging on a board (I can't believe I didn't take a picture and hope they send it home Tuesday) and answered 3 questions about me:

1. Favorite color: pink
2. Favorite food- yogurt (Can you tell I am on Weight Watchers and not eating pizza anymore :))
3. Favorite thing to do: Play outside with me 

I love you Anna Banana! Thanks for making me a mommy :)


Enjoy the 3 cute songs they sang :)



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3UP3M9E6zI&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment