Saturday, May 17, 2014

Lil Bo Peep

Today was Ashley's dance recital. She has been working on this routine since February and was ready to shake her stuff! She did a ballet routine to "Little Bo Peep" and did awesome!!!

For the first part of the song she was a bit stage fright but once she saw me in the front row (doing the moves with her) she jumped right in for the second and third part. I was so proud of her; smiling, having fun, remembering the moves and doing her little dance on stage. She told me she had so much fun but the lights were bright!!!!

I volunteered in the back and was put in charge of Ashley's group (I only had one crier and it wasn't Ashley!!). She snuggled with me the entire time we were in the back room (watching Frozen) and told me she loved having me there.

Here's my sweet Lil Bo Peep!!!!!

You did wonderful honey!!

Much Love,
Jenny

PS She was the 5th dance and my first one to run out and watch. When I went to video tape it, the camera card I put in the video camera wouldn't take HD video and wouldn't work. I was devastated. Unfortunately I didn't get it on video but I will always remember it :) My friend Stephanie video taped it so I am hoping she got Ashley in it as well. fingers crossed!!! I know stuff like this happens but it's hard not to feel like the worst mama ever!










No comments:

Post a Comment