Saturday, May 17, 2014

Garden Flower Yellow

My Little Flower; Anna Banana I think you are made for the stage :)

WOW- she nailed it! Anna has been practicing her routine since February and every dance class she gets better and better. For the recital she definitely did her best!

Smiling, having fun and remembering her moves she was shining on stage!!! She told me she had so much fun, that she could see me in the first row, that the lights were bright and that she loves wearing make-up. Yup, I let her wear blush, eye shadow and mascara! Eeek!!!!!

Anna you did amazing! We are so very proud of you!

Much Love,
Mommy

PS I had switched camera cards with my other camera and was able to video Anna's recital. I will upload soon :)

PSS she posed for the first pictures... I didn't ask her too :)







I don't know if there's a picture out there that says excited anymore then this one :)

She did this pose all on her own as well :)
Couldn't wait to bite intot he Lil Bo Peep and Yellow Flower cake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment