Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mother's out there!!! I was pretty lucky to share this Mother's Day with some of the most AMAZING mothers!!!! My mom, mother in law, sister and grandma :)

To be quite honest with you, I held very low expectations for this Mother's Day because Rob left to go out of town yesterday. So I wasn't expecting much; just hoping my kids didn't fight all day. Well maybe I should have low expectations more often because I had the most wonderful Mother's Day ever!

We started the morning with the girls Little Lamb choir performance at church. My parents, in laws, grandma and the Horton's all joined us and we pretty much took up an entire pew! Then afterwards we headed back to my house for a nice brunch with everyone. The Hortons and my in laws left shortly after brunch. But my parents and grandma gave us the best surprise EVER!!! They stayed over the entire day hanging out outside with us, ate dinner with us and stayed while I put Abby to sleep. I have the best parents ever!!!!! It can be pretty stressing single parenting it so this unexpected end to my day meant more to me then I could ever express. I figured that it would just be the girls and I hanging out together like every other day but instead it became such a special a memory I will cherish forever!!!! Thank you mom, dad and grandma :)

We ate, played outside, relaxed, talked and laughed. We pushed the girls on the swings, tortured Papa with ice cubes down his shirt, played with water balloons and hung out on the patio the entire day up to dinner. And my kids didn't fight, cry, yell, throw a tantrum, or hurt one another once! It was splendid!!!!!!

I love being a mommy to these girls!!!

And I love that my girls have 2 wonderful Grandmothers!!!

And that they have such a wonderful Gigi!
Me and my 4 kids :)



Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment