Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ZOO

Today we went to the zoo and saw so many animals! We walked around the tropics and the tiger trail and saw ducks, an otter, a polar bear, tigers, monkeys, birds, deer, a boar, a red panda and orangatangs. We really wanted to see a sea lion show but the water was all gone and they were working on the sea lions home. Anna was practically jumping out of her stroller, saying "Up" show that she could see all the animals and Ashley slept most of it on mommy in the Baby Bjorn.

We loved all the animals but if we had to pick one, it would probably be the polar bear! Anna kept doing "excited" and would say "WOW" and laughed every time he swam by in the water. He was just HUGE!!!!!

The best picture we got with the polar bear (we'll try again!)- I am a total people watcher by the way......
Couldn't keep my fingers out of my mouth when watching the polar bear!!!!
The zoo is awesome!
Did I mention how much I LOVE the zoo!
I just get so excited!!!!!!!!!
This was probably right when I filled my pants and busted through my diaper all over the Baby Bjorn and mommy.... she didn't realize it until she got to the car though. hehehehe :)
SOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOL!
This bird kept trying to eat my fingers! And you won't believe what he did when I put my head against the window- he tried to eat it too!!!! A LOT of giggles happened with this guy!


Love,
Anna and Ashley

PS. We became Friends of the Zoo today and get in free every time we want to go. So if anyone ever wants to go, let us know- We LOVE the animals!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment