Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Morning

Easter morning we all met Aunt Anne, Uncle Todd, Kate, Grandma and Grandpa at church for Easter mass. Ashley slept most of the time and daddy spent most of the time trying to keep Anna the wiggle wort calm. Overall, we had a great mass! Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa's for a awesome brunch, had an Easter egg hung, sat outside on the screened in porch and chilled, took some naps (Daddy included), went swinging in the swing and played. And of course before all of that we had to take our yearly Easter photos out by Grandma's pretty flowers.... and Daddy thought he was going to pass out he was so hungry!!!! Oh, we just LOVE Easter! And how can I forget to mention that Grandma had the COOLEST bunny outfit for me to wear. I loved it and thought it was so funny to look in the mirror and see my ears. I LOVE bunnies! And of course, I did the bunny HOP HOP HOP!



















do i look worn out or what???


Love,
Anna and Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment