Wednesday, April 13, 2011

2 month well visit

Today we went to see Dr. Austin. I was a really good girl and didn't cry at all... until my shots! I took the drink vaccination like a champ but when they poked me with the 3 shots- I wailed! Good thing mommy and daddy were there to comfort me. I had some trouble going to bed tonight- I kept crying and mommy and daddy think it's because my legs are sore from the shots. But they say they keep me healthy so I had to get them!

Here are my 2 month stats! from the check up

height: 23 1/8 inches- 73rd %tile
weight: 11 pounds 2 ounces- 55th %tile
head circumference: 15 1/8 inches- 50th %tile

Dr Austin says that I look and sound super healthy and am growing great! My heart sounded great and my ears, eyes and mouth looked great! She was impressed that some nights I only wake up once or twice. She was also impressed with the weight I am putting on, with the fact that I LOVE tummy time and with the fact that I have rolled over front to back already. Mommy and Daddy were concerned about my big toe toenails and Dr. Austin said they were chubby baby feet and that as I continue to grow they won't look like they do now. Mommy was shocked to hear me called a chubby baby because she didn't consider me a chubby baby but Dr. Austin said that I am not chubby- they just call the feet that!!!!

I really like Dr Austin, I just HATE the shots!

Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment