Saturday, April 23, 2011

Big Girl!

Bu-bye sleeping in the newborn napper, bu-bye sleeping with vibration and don't even try to have me sleep in the bassinet...... This baby is in the big girl pack n play! And I did it all without mommy and daddy deciding that it was time..... What a big girl I am!

The night before we left for Dallas, I slept in Grandma's pack n play only waking up once during the night! So mommy decided to bring my pack n play with the newborn napper attachment to Dallas just in case I didn't sleep well in Aunt Carolyn's pack n play. Well she never had to get it out of the trunk because I LOVE sleeping in the pack n play!!!!!!

Now it's time to convince mommy and daddy that I am ready to be un-swaddled and put into my own crib in my own room! Wish me luck :)

Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment