Sunday, April 10, 2011

And Here I go again!

For those of you who have known me for many years, you have also known that I have joined Weight Watchers over 20 times.... lost weight on it and then quit the program  to put weight back on. Yep- that is my time spent with WW in a nutshell. A classic YoYo with my weight my whole life.....

So,I bit the bullet and joined WW again. Since I was planning on joining in the fall to take the last of the baby weight off and since my mom and sister were already on the program, I decided why not join in on all the fun that losing weight has to offer.... oh wait- what fun?!?!? The process sucks but the reward of feeling good about your body is totally worth the pain.

So..... drum roll please.... three weeks of weigh ins and I can proudly say I am 10.2 pounds lighter and have lost over %5 of my body weight. Hoorah! Hoorah! I can already tell that I am losing weight, which is always encouraging!

Rob has been great and he too has lost some weight (around 3 pounds) since I joined WW. He is a great supporter and is glad we are eating more healthy at dinner; LOTS of vegetables and fruit since they are 0 points!!!

I will continue to update on my WW success and fingers crossed that when I loose it all that I can manage to keep it off and look as hot as WW's current spokesperson, Jennifer Hudson, does right now!!!
,
Much Love and Points,
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!
    With the big 3-0 coming up, I wonder if I should bite the bullet again ... so not fun, but necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the best WW plan yet Bets- fruits and veggies (almost all veggies) are 0 pts!!!

    ReplyDelete