Monday, April 25, 2011

19 months old


I am saying tons of new things and here are some of the new things that mommy and I can remember me saying:
   *When mommy asks "What is this?" If I don't know I say "this." when says asks "What is that?" I say "that."
   *new words: roll, wait, ted-dee (teddy), door, bow, egg, sock, please, bath, wash, gate, up, down
   *I call mommy's breasts and everyone else's breasts "babies."
   *YES very clearly instead of yeah
   * says "I did it!" and "whad's dis/dat?" (what's this/that)
*Favorite Books: Go Dogs Go, Green Hat, Blue Hat, Knuffle Bunny, Pooh's Bees, Goodnight Moon
*I love puzzles and am really good at the ones where you match the pictures on top of each other. I am very good at matching colors, shapes and designs!
*I love the park and playground and playing in sand.
*Can walk up and down the stairs holding onto our railing like a big girl!!!!! Scares mommy and daddy to death!
*Still love dressing up as princesses and dancing to their music.
*My favorite song right now is "Bunny Hop" and love to hop to the song! I also make my babies hop to it!
*Still sleeping around 11-12 hours at night with a bedtime of 7:30-7:45ish. I am also still taking one 1 1/2-2 hr nap around 1 in the afternoon. And I still love my sippy cups of milk int he morning and before bedtimes!
*I still LOVE baths and doing anything in the water!
*I giggle all the time and think a lot of things are REALLY funny!
*I still love Barney, Mickey and Minnie Mouse!
*I have three of my fang teeth in and the other one is going to pop through any day.

I think that's it for now! Oh yeah- I love to make bunches of funny "looks!"


Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment