Saturday, April 9, 2011

2 months old

Happy 2 months old to me!


Here's what I've been up to!

*I have rolled over 4 times from front to back.
*I love looking at bright lights and the sound of mommy and daddy's voice. I am super aware of my surroundings and the people around me.
*I am sleeping like a rock star (knock on wood) and have been sleeping anywhere from 6-8 hours at a time since I was 5 weeks old. I usually go to bed around 9ish and wake for the first time around 4ish and then again around 7ish. I take my first nap about an hour after I wake up and then every 2 hours during the day- sometimes in the swing, in someone's arms or in my bed. I can put myself to sleep with the help of the noise machine but I sometimes need the vibration in my bed on.
*I LOVE tummy time. I love my play gym and LOVE swatting and kicking at the toys on it.
*I am super alert and giving smiles out! I smiled for the first time when I was around 6 1/2 weeks old.
*I am starting to giggle and laugh.
*I am a super loud baby. I coo and kaw a LOT during the day and while I am sleeping. I still sound like a seal monkey when sleeping!
*Mommy and daddy have figured out in order to keep me from getting a bad diaper rash (diaper tears I should say) that they have to change my diaper every 1-1 1/2 hours during the day and put bag balm on me at night.
*I am still a super efficient eater. It takes me at most 20 minutes to feed and I am a barracuda! At night I am fed, changed and back to sleep within 30-45 minutes of waking up.
*I am a super tooter and mommy thinks I fart like a frat boy!
*I track objects going up and down, left and right very well. I can even follow something in a circle.
*I am still wearing 0-3 month clothes and spent LOTS of time in the sleep and plays!
*I got a heat rash on my face and down my chest from a couple of warm days. Mommy is learning how to dress a baby for warm weather! She was always dressing Anna for cold weather until she was 7 months old!
*I have only been shopping a couple of times since the pediatrician wanted me out of the public for 6-8 weeks so I didn't get sick. But so far I love Wal-mart and Target and had my first trip to the grocery store yesterday! Neither mom or I really care for The Home Depot....
*I like to go for rides in the car and for walks in the stroller. I also like the Baby Bjorn for small periods of time.

Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment