Tuesday, April 12, 2011

More Deanna Rose

So we headed back to Deanna Rose within 24 hours of leaving the farm and had just as much fun!!!! We got there are 9 am this morning and were one of the first into the park! IT was awesome!!!!

We saw peacocks, prairie dogs, bobcats, horses, buffalo, fishes and the same animals as the day before. The turkey was still being crazy with his feathers out and gobble-gobbling non stop! And today the ducks and geese weren't sleeping- they were walking and honking away! Everytime they honked I would jump up in my stroller! I had so much fun feeding the fish and the goats again. When we pulled up to the goats I nearly jumped out of the stroller I was so excited to see them again. I tried to kiss another goat and some mommies who were around us started laughing pretty hard at me :) We fed them some num a nums but ran out of quarters so mommy taught me how to look on the ground for food that people have dropped. I got pretty good at it but then all the food on the ground was gone so I started to feed the goats rocks!!!!! Mommy told me that goats don't like rocks and that we should go home to get more quarters..... I also had fun trying to feed the cows straw and feeding the fishes and turtles- they were SO cool!!!

My favorites were the cows, goats and peacock!

Mommy!!! LOOK at all the ducks! quack quack quack!



Where did Bunny go?!?!?

That crazy turkey!



Clapping at the Peacock




Mommy is right- there's goat food everywhere on the ground! I wonder if they'll eat rocks....

I want in! I want in!
Can we go EVERYDAY?!?!?!?

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment