Friday, April 1, 2011

Playground

Mommy and Daddy can't believe what I did today at the playground! You won't believe it either! But Aunt Laura, Uncle Aaron, Henry, Grammy, Mommy, Ashley and Daddy were all there and saw me do it! Do you want to know what I did?!?!?!?!

Well many things.....

I climbed (by walking, not crawling) up the stairs, walked like a big girl down one stair, and went down a curvy and a wavy slide (many times) with NO one helping me at the top or at the bottom. Then, just like my cousin Henry, I climbed back up the wavy slide all BY MYSELF!!! No help at all!

I love being outside and can't wait to go back to the park to swing and climb all over the place!

Love,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. We were so impressed! And don't forget, you went down the long twisted slide all by yourself too!

    ReplyDelete