Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekend Festivities with Grama and Papa

While I was in San Diego, the girls were back in KC with Daddy. Since we had so much going on that weekend, my parents helped out a lot on Friday and Saturday (Thanks mom and dad!)

On Friday, Grama took Anna to a princess tea party. Anna told me that she made a crown and wand, colored a picture and got lots of treats (which after eating a cupcake she brought most of it home to Ashley). She did tell me later that week not to talk with food in my mouth because it isn't polite. She told me she had learned that at the tea party!!

Of course she went as her new favorite princess, Ariel.
 







Then Saturday morning Papa and Grama picked up Anna for her first basketball practice. Papa was in heaven teaching Anna to dribble, shoot and pass the basketball. Anna was all smiles and loves basketball! Especially dribbling :)
Of course she got a purple ball :)



Then after basketball practice, Grama brought Anna to her friend Mary's birthday party (where Daddy, Ashley and Abby were). After the party she went with Grama to meet Papa at Kate's soccer game.

And the fun didn't stop there! After that they went out to eat at Tanner's (one of my favorite places!!!)
 
If you can't tell by the pictures, Anna loved every minute of this time. She absolutely LOVED the attention she got with being the only Stilley girl :) She told me when I got back that "Grama had to drop me off to do errands...... I want to do boring errands with Gramma next time. I always want to go places with Gramma again."

Thanks Mom and Dad! you made Rob's weekend a little less crazy and Anna's that much special :)

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment