Monday, October 21, 2013

4 month well visit

A week and a half ago, Abby went in for her 4 month check up. She looked really good and the doctor said she's perfect! Then the doctor encouraged us to start feeding her oatmeal, followed by green vegetables and then orange vegetables. I was not too excited to hear this news since I loathe baby food (but I knew the time was coming soon!) The doctor said she had gorgeous skin and looked super healthy. She also said Abby was strong, long and very alert.

Here are her numbers:
weight- 14 lbs, 12 oz- 75th %tile
height- 25.5 in- 90th %tile

After her check up she got 3 immunizations (she was sore the next day). She cried hard for around a minute and then calmed down when I nursed her. Poor, poor baby girl :) But out of the three girls, she was the quickest one to calm down after the shots :)

I can't believe she is already 4 months old. She is so big. Slow down time, slow down!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment