Sunday, October 13, 2013

Meredith's Wedding

This past Saturday we had another wedding. This wedding was of a friend from college name Meredith. It was down in Fort Scott, Kansas on her ranch. It was beautiful.... an outdoor shabby chic farm/barn wedding that was probably one of the most beautiful receptions I have been too.

I got to reconnect with 3 old friends and their husbands, enjoy a night bonfire in the firepit while roasting marshmallows, consume way too much good BBQ and cupcakes, dance under the stars with my hubby and see one of my good friends get married. It was a great night (Thanks Jim and Mary for watching the girls!)

Enjoy the pics- I had forgotten the memory card to my camera so Rob's iphone had to do.






The groom's cake!





I just love a nice, fall wedding :)

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment