Wednesday, October 16, 2013

First Cereal

On Monday mommy bit the bullet (she loathes baby food) and started feeding me oatmeal. I get a tablespoon of oatmeal with 3 tablespoons of breast milk at breakfast and at dinner. It took 3-4 feedings for me to understand how to eat and now I am a pro! I love eating and get excited when mommy brings the bib out.

Now if only it would help me sleep better (this week I have been going through a growth spurt, or teething, or something and have wanted mommy every 2-3 hours during the night. She is not used to this and neither am I!)

Love,
Abby

PS Mommy is having some friends over next week to make a bunch of different fruits and vegetables for me and my other baby friends from church. I can't wait to try more food!

Getting ready for her first bites of oatmeal!
Finger licking good!
YUM!!!



Messy and HAPPY baby!




First dinner with Daddy





1 comment: