Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Night with Aunt Jeanne

While we were in Minnesota we got together with my Aunt Jeanne and cousins Sarah and Jonathan (my other family was busy during our visit so next time I will see some other relatives). I hadn't seen my aunt since my wedding so it was REALLY good to catch up. We met for a BBQ at Riley Lake and it was beautiful. The weather was amazing and the lake gorgeous!!!!!!!!

We then spent the night at Aunt Jeanne and hung out with her the next morning. When I was putting Anna to bed she looked at me and said, "I am starting to really lke Aunt Jeanne!" How could she not? I mean my aunt gave her a bath, read to her for 30 minutes, played Barbies, swung on the swings after dark, made her yummy treats and gave her 2 books as a gift!

Much Love,
Jenny






 This little bug just LOVES water!



 It took me forever to get her out of the lake :)



No comments:

Post a Comment