Monday, October 28, 2013

Pumpkin Carving

Last night we started on carving our big family pumpkin. The girls were super excited to see what was in the pumpkin; Anna had remembered a little from last year about seeds. When I took the top off both girls went crazy and starting bringing the guts out. As Anna touched the guts she got grossed out and said it was too gross. Ashley on the other hand de-gutted that pumpkin better then any 2 year old I have ever seen de-gut a pumpkin. She just LOVED it!









Then we talked and talked about what to carve and no surprise they chose Ariel. And not just any easy Ariel but this one from online.....


I considered it for a brief moment and then realized that I would be doing this with no help from anyone, so I decided on an easier Ariel template. And here is the final product! 

Ta-da!

Here are the girls acting "sad" like Ariel does when she wants to be a human....

They LOVE it!


Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment